Here are some steps to try and fix the 0x0 0x0 error in Windows 10:
- Run the System File Checker (SFC) tool: open Command Prompt as administrator and run “sfc /scannow”
- Run the DISM tool: open Command Prompt as administrator and run “dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth”
- Perform a Clean Boot: restart the computer and press F8 key during startup to enter Safe Mode, then troubleshoot the error
- Update drivers and Windows updates: outdated drivers or missing updates could cause the error
- Restore Windows to a previous state using System Restore
- Reinstall Windows 10.
If the above steps don’t resolve the issue, consider seeking further assistance from Microsoft or a professional technician.
Sure, here are some more tips:
- Disable problematic services or startup items: go to Task Manager, Services tab, or msconfig, and disable services or items that may be causing the issue.
- Run a virus scan using Windows Defender or a third-party antivirus software.
- Perform a hard drive check using the built-in “chkdsk” tool: open Command Prompt as administrator and run “chkdsk /f /r”.
- Run a memory diagnostic tool: type “Windows Memory Diagnostic” in the Windows search bar, run the tool and restart the computer.
- Repair Windows 10 using the installation media: insert Windows 10 installation media, choose “Repair your computer,” then follow the on-screen instructions.
These are general troubleshooting steps, the actual solution to the 0x0 0x0 error in Windows 10 may vary depending on the root cause.